There are few good sites out there that allows you to upload some good pictures and pay you everytime somebody downloads it. They don't pay much initially, but the more pictures you have up the more chances your pictures will be downloaded. I am not that of a good photographer, but have managed to earn $1 - $5 for one picture for one download. So, you can see the money will add up soon. Another good thing is that, when you submit your pictures, the reviewers critque your photos and give you pointers. I have learned a lot from them and the vast army of photographers who give pointers on the messageboards.
The major websites are Dreamstime, Shutterstock, Fotolia, Bigstockphoto, and Istockphoto. So far I found that Dreamstime and Shutterstock are more responsive and have more downloads. I heard from other photographers that they have more downloads from Fotolia and Isotckphoto. Bigstockphoto used to be big, but since Shutterstock purchased them, I have personnally seen fewer downloads. This also might be because I have fewer uploads on Bigstockphoto and Fotolia. We will see as I upload more.
So far, this is the only side income that I found easy to get started in. When I find more and find sucess, I will post more.
Here are the links to the websites: As you might have guessed, they also give extra money for referrals. So if you are interested, help me out. Thank you.
Submit Photos to Shutterstock and make $$$!
No comments:
Post a Comment