Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Earnings So Far

It has been several months since my last post and I just like to comment on my earning from my four stockphoto sites. Keep in mind that I do not have many pictures uploaded on the sites and all four sites were started about the same time.
Dreamstime by far is my best.

Dreamstime:
Uploaded Pictures: 130
Earned: $328.63

Shutterstock:
Uploaded Pictures: 107
Earned: $220.94

BigStockphoto:
Uploaded Pictures: 34
Earned: $45

Fotolia:
Uploaded Pictures: 42
Earned: $41.87

I used to upload pictures equally, but when I saw that I was having more luck with Dreamstime and Shutterstock, I put more effort into those sites.

If you have any questions or have different results than me, I would like to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete